Cool new features you absolutely need while using serial communication:
- Int, hex, ASCII character, string support (tired of converting ‘a’ to number 97?)
- Data value checking (is it possible to send number 256 in one byte?)
- “Send this data 42 times, every 1234 milli seconds, and after that, send other data 2 times”. Sequences supported.
- Stop sending sequence on a button press.
- Display data in any way you want.
- Save log data. Export raw data.
- Save configuration to a file. Load configuration. See previously used configurations.
- …and all the good things v1 already supported!